1. Each pupil seeking admission to the school should produce a Leaving Certificate if he/she comes from a recognized school and if from States other than Maharashtra the Leaving Certificate should be duly countersigned by the Educational Authority of the Particular District,

2. all the students who have passed Sr.KG. and want to take admission in I Std. And IV Std. to V Std. should take re-admission.

3. A pupil who seeks admission to the school for the first time, will have to produce his/her Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority<

4. Pupil who completes 5 years on 31st July can be admitted to standard I (and progressively to other classes). Each pupil at the sametime of admission wil have to pay an admission fees equivalent to the monthly fee. In Junior Collage no admission will be given on Duplicate L.C.

  • Follows us our servcies